- Sunday, November 19, 1:00 pm- 7:00 pm
- Adults $19.99 & Children $10.99 plus tax and gratuity
- Please call 313-821-2976 with make a reservation
- Reservations are required
The Mainstays of Edison Boat Club present Brunch with Santa
- Come, bring the kids (of all ages) and enjoy a First Class Management Brunch
- Sunday, December 10, 2016 – 11am to 3pm
- Brunch in Restaurant 11:00 to 1pm, party in Ballroom 12- 3pm.
- Brunch is ($13.95 adults) ($7.50 kids 7 to 12)
(Cash would be greatly appreciated.)
Pictures with Santa, Crafts, shopping and gift wrapping for the kids
Items will be available for adults to purchase
RESERVE EARLY, Space is limited
Call EBC Office 313-821-2975/2976
Provide Name and number of Adults and Children.
Party limited to first 100 Children registered.
Brunch is Unlimited.
Membership has its rewards!
- Saturday, December 16, 6 pm - 11 pm
- $20.00 per person for a grand dinner, fellowship & entertainment
- For tickets or info call 313-424-3169
Event is for EBC Members
Our restaurant and lounge has reduced hours starting October 5, 2017. Hours of operation are:
Friday, 4 - 10 pm with food service 5 - 9 pm
Saturday, 1 - 10 pm with food service 1 - 9 pm
Sunday, 1 - 8 pm with food service 1 - 7 pm
We will be closed on Thursdays
To reach the restaurant and lounge please call 313-821-2975
The members of the Edison Boat Club are proud of our club’s beautiful facilities located on the picturesque gateway to the river. Our clubhouse and marina are maintained by both the members and our professional staff.
The EBC was founded in 1914 and started out as a men's sailing club with one finger of docks and a small storage building. The Club is one of the oldest boat clubs on the Detroit River. We are located on Lycaste, at the foot of Detroit Edison's Conner Creek Power Plant, minutes away from Lake St. Clair, downtown Detroit and Belle Isle. Today, we boast two riverside buildings, a 110 slip marina, sailing instruction, and year round entertainment.
The EBC offers a large variety of year round family entertainment for boat owners and non-boat owners alike. Enjoy affordable family dining with a world-class view of the Detroit River from our restaurant and bar.